Windham Day Trip With Optional Camping (10 VEHICLE LIMIT) 2018
Time & Location
About The Event
Windham Day Trip With Optional Camping:
Take your Overland rig and come join NEOVEX Inc. and Ridgeback Guide Service LLC on this off-road guided trip through southern VT, learn how to get in tune with your 4wd vehicle on this stock friendly but moderate difficulty track.
About The Event :
- Meet up at set location and time for driver introduction.
- We will leave at 10:00 a.m.
- Trail ride is approximately 4-6 hrs on perfect conditions, this could be changed at any time due to weather, mechanical failures, trail conditions, etc...
- Your vehicle must be equipped with Low Range four-wheel drive.
- You must have a CB or GMRS radio
- You must have recovery points
- Have the opportunity to have one-on-one training with our expert guides on any situation that may arise to you or any one anyone else as the trip progresses.
- Push the limits of your ability as well as your vehicle in a controlled, safe and fun environment
- We will stop for snacks on trail
- At the end of trail ride we'll sit back and talk about the day's events at a local eatery.
- Say our goodbyes and start getting ready for the next adventure.
- We will be camping 15 min away from the start point on Friday night and will return to camp for Saturday night after the end of the guided off-road adventure, Camping is optional and its not required since you can meet us at the start point on the specified above date. However we strongly recommend joining us to fully appreciate all that southern VT has to offer. Details for camping will be given only to those who register.
- 1 Vehicle pass$175$175Sold Out