Windham Trip With Camping 2020
Time & Location
About The Event
Windham Day Trip With Camping:
Take your Overland/Expedition rig or bone stock vehicle and come join NE-OVEX LLC ©. and Ridgeback Guide Service LLC (RGS) on our THIRD annual off-road guided trip through southern VT, learn how to get in tune with your 4wd vehicle on this STOCK FRIENDLY but moderate difficulty track.
This year we have changed the camping from optional to be a part of the event. We are changing camping locations as well, to a new venue where we will have the opportunity to get in touch with our vehicle, discuss driving techniques, share old stories, sit around a camp fire, share great food and much more.
- Meet up at event set location/time for driver introduction and camp set up.
- We will leave in the following morning from camp to start our journey into our guided trip with RGS.
- Guided trail ride is approximately 4-6 hrs on perfect conditions, this could be changed at any time due to weather, mechanical failures, trail conditions, etc...
- Your vehicle must be equipped with Low Range four-wheel drive.
- You must have a CB or GMRS radio (please make sure to follow all rules associated with GMRS radio usage)
- You must have recovery points
- Have the opportunity to have one-on-one training with our expert guides on any situation that may arise to you or any one anyone else as the trip progresses.
- Push the limits of your ability as well as your vehicle in a controlled, safe and fun environment
- We will stop for snacks on trail
- At the end of trail ride we'll sit back and talk about the day's events at a camp
- Say our goodbyes on Sunday and start getting ready for the next adventure.
Camping is now a major part of this trip but it is still not required since you can meet us at the start point on the date specified above. However we strongly recommend for you to take the time from work, leave early on friday and join us for a full weekend to fully appreciate all that southern VT has to offer. Details for camping will be given only to those who register.
- 1 Vehicle pass$300$3000$0