- 2.5M length (against vehicle), opens 270°, covering over 10m2
- Heavy Duty Waterproof, Breathable Ripstop 420D PU Oxford Polyester
- Mounts to Left Hand (US Driver's) Side Only
- Complete with Fitting Instructions & Tools, Poles, Ropes & Pegs
- Quick, Simple Setup & Pack Up. Manually opens and closes (not automatic)
- Requires a roof rack or sturdy mounting system to attach awning to
DOBINSONS SENSU 270° ROLL OUT AWNING
Dobinsons 4x4 offers this large premium quality Awning for your 4x4, Truck, Trailer or Van. The Dobinsons 4x4 Sensu Awning is styled after the traditional Japanese Sensu Folding Fan, as it opens an amazing 270° to cover the side and rear of your vehicle at the same time, a total of 10m2 in all. Dobinsons Rollout Awning User Guide Made of Heavy Duty Waterproof, Breathable 420D PU Oxford Polyester, it is sure to give you years of shady enjoyment. Comes completely assembled inside a Heavy Duty Waterproof 600GSM UV Stabilized PVC Protective Cover, complete with Self-Locking Height-Adjustable Poles, Ropes, and Pegs, all that you will need for a Quick, Simple Setup & Pack Up. Awnings require a sturdy roof rack (not supplied) to attach to, preferably a cage-style rack with strong vertical supports that the awning could attach to (drilling may be required). Our 4x4 Awnings mount using supplied hardware inside the rear support channel, then those bolts would either attach to the included L-brackets and onto your roof rack cross beams or directly to your existing roof rack (if suitable). In order to mount the L-brackets, drilling through your roof rack cross bars will probably be necessary and additional sized hardware (nuts and bolts) may need to be sourced locally.