- THIS IS A FULL KIT or A PAIR OF LEAF PACKS (2)
- STANDARD DUTY - 1.25" Lift - Up to 150LBS of constant weight - 3 + 2 Leafs
- HEAVY DUTY - 2.0" Lift - Up to 550LBS of constant weight - 4 + 2 Leafs
- SUPER HEAVY DUTY - 2.0" Lift - Up to 835LBS of constant weight - 5 + 2 Leafs
- Made from the highest quality raw materials to give years of life under the harshest conditions
- Over 60 years of leaf spring design and manufacturing
- Design features include Drawn, tapered and thinned leaf ends
- Manufactured to international quality standards ISO9001:2008 using premium grade Sup 9 silicon manganese spring steel,
- Anti-Friction inter leaf liners are use to reduce the friction at each leaf end where the load is creates and provides a smoother, quieter ride.
NISSAN FRONTIER LEAF PACKS / D40 2006-CURRENT
Dobinsons leaf springs are manufactured from only the highest quality raw materials. We understand the importance of selecting not only the highest quality spring steel, but also the correct grade that will give the longest life under the harshest conditions. Our design engineers ensure that all our leaf springs are designed specifically for each vehicle model, with consideration given to the load and height requirements for each application. Note: Greasable bush kits, greasable pins, and u-bolts are available separately. These do not come with bushings.
Customers should reach out within 14 days of receiving their order. Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges, plus a 20% restocking fee. Those charges will be deducted from the refund. Items must be returned in new, re-sellable condition in their original unopened packaging, or refunds won’t be issued. Defective products or products with issues must be first discussed with Dobinsons in case there is a more simple resolution to solve the problem.
Customers returning items because they changed their mind, bought the wrong size, or simply don’t need it any more are still responsible for return shipping fees plus the 20% restocking fee. Used or installed products cannot be returned.
Anything shipped by truck freight will result in a 20% restocking fee, plus the original outbound shipping and return shipping costs ($300-450 approximately), due to the high costs of shipments by truck freight, on a pallet.
For products returned that cannot be refunded, the buyer will be contacted to either have the product returned to them at their expense, or the items will be disposed of.